Matthew MillerBKin, DC
Motivated by his father, Dr. Matt is happy to be practicing as a Chiropractor in his hometown. He received his Bachelor of Kinesiology degree with Honours from McMaster University and in 2011. Dr. Matt graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto and was the class valedictorian.
Dr. Matt is capable of providing therapeutic rehabilitation for a variety of conditions, his areas of interest include:
- Sports and occupational injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Extremities and back pain
Dr. Matt has also received specialized training in the following:
- Active Release Techniques® and Functional Range Release®
- McMaster University Certified Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
- Functional Capacity Examinations
- Graston Technique
Dr. Matt likes to spend time hiking with his wife and two kids. He enjoys playing sports, spending most of his spare time on his road bike on the roads of Oro-Medonte and Severn. Matt is very active in the community, volunteering on many committees, and is currently the chair of the Orillia and Area Physician Retention and Recruitment Committee.