Registered Massage Therapist
Mai-Ling is a registered massage therapist who specializes in deep tissue work with a focus on structural alignment to correct muscle imbalances, improve joint mobility and reduce stress to enhance your over all well being.
A combination of massage, stretching, joint mobilization, muscle activation and myofascial release techniques are used to correct soft tissue distortions, release adhesions and improve muscle and joint function.
- Registered Massage Therapist with the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario
- A.R.T. (full Body Certified in Active Release Therapy)
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Thai Massage Therapy
- Neuromuscular Integrative Structural Alignment (NISA)
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Jump Start Muscle Activation
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Holistic Nutrition